Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hopefully Smeagol did not scare Ya'll away in my Video...he he...Link is BELOW To my YouTube Channel where you can find my Halloween Scroll Saw Contest Video.....anyhoooo...my Movie Trailer goes up in about a week, and then my First Real Show goes up a few days after that....The contest for Halloween was just that, a fun contest, but my Show~Know What Mom Knows​~ Is much, much different. I am having a fun Ride....Its ALL created for my Son Asher...by his request. Its going well too....so, Thanks for Watching Ya'll, the fun is about to begin!!! I was going to start in 2016 but I have decided to move up the time frame thru requests that have been made to me :-)
 As a Sneak Peak, you can expect a range of fun and interesting Videos in the areas of Homemade "Scratch" Cooking, Gourmet Artisan Candy Creations, Woodworking, Soap Making along with Bath and Skincare Creations, General Hobby DIY'S, Air Brushed Fishing Lures, Moms Moments and MORE!! One area that will be highlighted is that fact that I have a personal passion of helping the Homeless/Helpless of our society who are all around every one of us each day. I believe in a Hands On Approach to reaching out and giving of one self. Oh, and did you know that I am Paralyzed? That's right!! It is my hope that I can encourage my son, and anyone else who would care to learn from me, that if I can make time in my life to reach out and be an active participant in the aid and help of others, than anyone can!! Being Disabled brings its own set of limitations for me, but I refuse to use that as my excuse as to why I do not help others. I firmly believe in Operating in the Law of Love with Practical Application.
Thanks for watching this video and I hope you have the BEST WEEK EVER!!!
Shelly Cole~Video Content Creator of Quality Videos

Here are some LINKS where you can find me in other places:  BRAND NEW SO STILL WORKING ON SETTING EACH ON UP....HE HE


https://www.facebook.com/KnowWhatMomKnows

http://knowwhatmomknows.blogspot.com/

youtube.com/c/KnowWhatMomKnows

google.com/+KnowWhatMomKnows

https://www.pinterest.com/knowwhatmomknow/know-what-mom-knows/

http://knowwhatmomknows.tumblr.com/

And Last but not Least....Twitter:
Know What Mom Knows
@MOMKNOWSTWEETS

Here is a PICTURE Of my Halloween Scroll Saw Video


No comments:

Post a Comment