Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hello, My Name is Shelly and I have started this Blog to talk about my life and what I know.  To be more exact, I want to share with you the knowledge that I have that is more specifically catered to my Son Asher who is on the brink of Adulthood. I even started a Youtube Channel named "Know What Mom Knows" so that I can be able to impart my wisdom and know-how to my son. Like so many other children in society, kids are being raised in broken homes and for one reason or another are left with only one parent still in the house. It doesn't mean that the other parent does not love them and does not want to share their life with the child. I can relate as I myself have gone thru a Divorce and have seen first hand how this has affected my son.  I am now married to a wonderful man and my life has had its bumps along the way, but overall I feel fulfilled and happy. Saying that, the one area that has left a crushing hole in my heart is the fact that due to the Divorce I wasn't always their for my son to teach him the many things about ME and what I could of taught him all these years. I live in North Dakota, and my son lives in Texas. I in fact ended up in North Dakota along with my new Husband due to a Hurricane, Hurricane Ike.  Since then I was in a Horrible and Life Changing accident that left me paralyzed on my left leg. I almost died several times due to this accident. I am now disabled and if it were not for my wonderful Husband volunteering to take care of me round the clock, I would for sure be in a nursing home. Everything I do now, living daily life, hobbies or other, is dependent on the fact that Shane helps me with all that I do. I have never blamed God for what has happened to me, as a matter of fact I look at my life as "why not" me. I am a strong individual who has unwavering faith in the Lord to take care of me no matter what life comes my way. I keep on living life and I live my life knowing that I still have a purpose in living, and not merely surviving. I now use my paralyzing situation with my leg in such a way that I have become a living testimony to Gods Goodness. I can DO life, and not just Survive it. Life is an action word and I intend to live it to the fullest, I just need help along the way in doing just that.  When I face things in life that I am unsure of doing, I remind myself of the TRUTH of what Gods word has pointed out to me: 

Joshua 1:9  “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

My NEW YouTube Show "Know What Mom Knows" is NOW OPEN And my MOVIE TRAILER was just released this last week. I will now begin posting new shows on a regular basis but without an actual particular start date to each air date. I aim to encourage others with my inspiring story of living life to its fullest while in the dire situation I face every day. I have a real passion for helping others. I want to show with practical application that if I can reach out and help the Homeless and Helpless of our Society that is all around us, than anybody can. If I can do it, we ALL can do it. My DIY's on Woodworking, Cooking, Soaping and more are set to entertain while encourage others to really start living the life that they were given and to not be affraid to try new things. We are all in this together and we can all learn from one another. Let me start by showing you, what Mom Knows :-)
I thank you for your time in reading this and I hope you have the BEST WEEK EVER!!!
Shelly Cole~Video Content Creator of the NEW YouTube Show "Know What Mom Knows"

Please enjoy my Movie Trailer and Please Subscribe, Like, Share and Comment. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment