Wednesday, April 6, 2016

AN UPDATED ABOUT ME PAGE

My YouTube Channel (KNOW WHAT MOM KNOWS), along with My Life, is not what you would expect. No small children living at my home. Instead, let me give you a brief rundown of what I am all about and where I am going. On August 6th 2012 I was involved in a Life Changing Accident where I was given a 2nd Chance at life as a whole. All the details will not be provided just yet, I plan in the near couple of months ahead, to provide a Mini Movie about that day and why I care so much about the Homeless and the Helpless that are all around us. But to give you the "Just" of things, I almost killed a Lovely Lady Named Hazel in a 3 Way Car Accident. That alone, would have changed me forever, but instead, God sent an Angel to save both her and myself. This event opened up a Door for Hazel to Receive Jesus as her Personal Lord and Savior later that morning. Then, One Hour Later, almost to the very Minute, I was alone, Miles from Town and at a Storage Unit. I was about a full football field away from any homes if not farther and between 2 storage buildings and about at least a half of a football field away from the road. So I was very closed off and out of site by all that could have heard me cry out or even see me. God himself showed up at 11:15 that hot yet windy morning with Fluffy Clouds filling the Sky. Why am I talking about the Clouds? That is because it is the View that I had while I lay on the ground dying, looking up to the sky while on the Phone with my Husband, saying Goodbye. He was many states away, on a Semi Truck. No car accident happened, no altercations with a murdering and selfish person or group of ppl, nothing out of the ordinary that would make such an accident happen. The Doctor that cared for me later that day, told me that my injury was worse than most of the Car accidents that he has ever seen. For those of you who are of Faith and of like mindedness with Christ, you will understand what I am about to say next. God himself showed up that morning and although I could not see him, I felt his presence to the Left Side of me, I could FEEL him. He Spoke to me the following words ~"Michelle, I was there for you Before this Happened, I am here for you Now, Don't Ask Why “~God was referring to what happened one hour early on when he sent an Angel to prevent me from Crashing into Hazels Car with my Car. And then within minutes of the accident (because she still got hit by another car) God made an opportunity for me to Pray with her and Hazel gave her life to Jesus that day! Now to date, I have never asked God "WHY" Did he allow me to have such a horrible and life altering accident. But thru the journey I took he has led me to a place in my life where I am able to help others in a way I would have never had the opportunity to do so otherwise. I have always been a giver and a lover of ppl, and I give Glory to God for this opportunity to serve him in a most special way. God did NOT hurt me, God did not cause my accident to happen, but what God did was allow this accident to happen and then turn it around so that I would have a most wonderful and awesome testimony to share with others, in combination with the Gospel, to see His Kingdom Grow! I see a plan for my future and in the next several months I will not only be uploading a video about my Injury, but I will be announcing a Worldwide Collaboration to help the Homeless and the Helpless who are all around us. I pray that God's will be done, no matter the Journey and the road that I feel led to walk upon. Currently I am paralyzed in my Left leg with extended injuries throughout my body. I have a Scar that runs down the inside of my leg where the Surgeon had to cut me open and sew the Main Artery back together. I would be living in a Nursing Home as I need 24 hour Care, yet, my Darling Husband of 10 Years stopped working in the professional world to come home and take care of me so that I would have the opportunity to stay out of the Nursing Home. My Son, who is just turned 18, he is in his last year of High School down in Texas. While visiting last summer, Asher and I had such an amazing couple of weeks together. Together we did many scratch cooking, old fashioned soap making and other Craft projects together. We had a real blast! When he went back to Texas, he said to me that he was sad because he wants to KNOW how to do the things in life that I KNOW How to do. So, between him and I, we came up with the YouTube Channel KNOW WHAT MOM KNOWS. So, going forward, My Channel is about either the things in Life that I know about, or about the things in life that I am learning about. But either way, my Son Asher will get to see ME and He will get to learn more about his Mom. Right now my videos have been mainly about Woodworking and Cooking. In the near future I intend to present segments on Old Fashioned Soaping, and Segments on giving of oneself to help the Homeless and the Helpless. I just started my channel about 4 months ago and am just getting started with it. For those of you who wonder HOW I can make videos while being paralyzed, well, it is because I have a fantastic support system from my Husband Shane. He sets up my shots, does most of the videotaping, and helps me tear down my shots. One video for me can take 1 to 6 weeks to produce. I am slower than your average YouTuber. Saying that, I plug along because of the WHO is watching and cheering me on. My Son Asher is such a strong force in my world that I would do anything for him; even make YouTube videos while being paralyzed :-) Thanks to everybody who has taken the time to read this post and to be a part of my life :-) To God be the Glory Forever and Ever Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment